♥ 9 Months Old ♥

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

14 lbs. 9.5oz. (3%)
26.5" tall (12%)
17" head (31%)

She lost 1 pound since last month! I knew I should had feed her before we went to the doctor :) She had a huge head!! This has been a big month for her. She took 2 steps, she said mama, learned to clap, give kisses and has been sleeping through the night (10-14 hours!!!)! She climps over and up anything she can. She found her nose holes ... haha! She smiles at herself in the mirror, she hates her carseat and always takes her socks off in it, she goes over to River and laughs at him, she has been sick twice, she likes zippers and to stick her pointer finger in any type of hole she can find, she can stand alone as along as she wants, she walks along furniture, she hates getting washed in the bath (just wants to play), she drinks from a cup, she can climb out of her highchair, walker and crib! She has been eating much more solid food (thanks to my Mom!!) she likes cheese, Cheerios, apple slices, rice cakes, green beans, squash, all kind of baby snacks and turkey & sweet potatoes!

{This video is really of nothing but she is so cute to me, I love the expression in her eyes the whole time}

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So is such a doll! I love her picking her nose picture!! She will hate that when she is older HA!!!