Emily has spoken her first word and it's ..... "MAMA" which is funny because we practice "Dada" more because I heard it's easier to say and more common for that to be their first word. I was watching TV and I could hear Eric and Emily in the other room and he was saying mama and she would say it back, it was so cute!! So I went and got my camera but she wouldn't say it. So we tried later (it's the third video - which is much longer) and she is really trying to say it. It's so cute!! She has been saying it all day today. I love it!! Hopefully dada comes soon so Eric doesn't feel too hurt and left out. [go to the bottom of the page & turn off the music so you can hear the video]
1 comment:
Such a good girl!!! I worked on Lincoln saying Mama everyday but he still says Dada.
Post a Comment