My 27th birthday was Saturday. It wasn't the special day I was hoping for in my head so I hope next year is better but I made the best of the day and still enjoyed my day. My Mom & Ali brought me over flowers and homemade peach pie a couple days before my birthday because they wouldn't be able to see me on my birthday. The flowers were daisy's (my favorite!) and so cute and the pie was AMAZING! My mother is the best cook!!
My day started off giving this sweet thing a bath!
I had lunch reservations for Eric and I & Jessica was going to watch Emily but since he decided to go out of town on my birthday Jessica, Emily and I went to lunch at PF Chang's (my favorite!) and Eric paid :)
Then us ladies went shopping!
After Emily took a nap I called Melissa & Casey and they came over for my birthday cake (red velvet from Costco - my fav!) and Melissa gave me a really sweet card. Early that morning Eric flew to Denver to go and get his airplane and bring it home. It took him about 9 hours to get home! So he wasn't home until 8pm :( Em waiting in the car for Daddy.
Eric & the plane are home!! It's a huge plane, much larger then I thought it would be. It nice on the inside but the outside really needs some TLC but I bet it will be looking good in no time. I'm excited to go for a flight in it! It's crazy that this is ours, seems weird to have such a normal plane and not one that you can fly upside down in or do rolls in - I don't know how Eric will survive :)
Last night we had a family celebration for the birthday's in January. There is Brenda, Troy and mine! I'm lucky to get to celebrate my birthday with such an amazing family!
and I got all the gifts I wanted (thanks Mom, Mike, Ali, Bridgette, Troy, Aunt Debbie & Gloria!!)
I love my little family!!
My Aunt Debbie finished sewing and quilting my quilt and gave it to me for my birthday!! I LOVE it and couldn't be happier to have it finished and I'm soooo thankful that she spent all that time to do this for me. I need to get some new pillow cases but it's perfect!
Cute little Emmy all tuckered out from the fun :)


2 comments:
Sounds like you made the best of your day!!
Yay! I'm so glad it ended up being fun and I was able to share your birthday with you!
Post a Comment