MAJOR Complications!!!

(warning TMI...) I had Emily naturally and having Rylee by c-section I will admit was much nicer!! It's faster, no pain & a much nicer recovery, it's totally the way to go!! However I had some major complications with this delivery. I got Pneumonia, a skin infection where they cut me open, had a horrible allergic reaction to some tape they put all over my back before surgery. My entire back was covered in a thousand tiny blisters! I got a yeast infection. I almost lost a nipple from pumping. I got a skin rash from my medicines. I couldn't breast feed anymore because of the meds I was on. I  spent one night in the emergency room. I got a clogged milk duct. And Emily got a double ear infection during all this!!! It's one thing to have a baby, it's been beyond horrible going through all this other stuff!! I'm so lucky & thankful we are living with my parents! There is no way I would have made it through these last 2 weeks with out all their help!!! We are going on 4 good days & settling into our new life & finally enjoying this sweet new blessing!! 






1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

I can not believe what you have been through!! You are a TOUGH lady!! Glad that you are back to normal now!!! What a rough go around. So thankful that you are staying with you mom now!!