Emily got sick the night before and woke up several times before being up at 4-something :( she did finally go back to sleep and didn't wake up until almost 9, so that was nice! We went out for breakfast, then we went to the greenbelt and feed some ducks & fish actually ate the bread too!! Then went had a family lunch at my parents house, then we went out for dinner. Emily didn't get much of a nap & was fussy so dinner was horrible & I was thankful when we got home and she went to sleep & I got a break!!! Eric got me Dutch Bros, a sweet card, some pretty flowers, some shopping money for after the baby and I got 2 charm necklaces ... One with a "E" for Emily and one with a "R" for the new baby!! I love them!!!! Being a mom is the greatest gift & blessing!! Emily is the biggest joy in life & so much fun & so cute, I'm so lucky she calls me mom!!! Now I just can't wait to have this sweet baby girl "R" with us!!!
Mother's Day
Emily got sick the night before and woke up several times before being up at 4-something :( she did finally go back to sleep and didn't wake up until almost 9, so that was nice! We went out for breakfast, then we went to the greenbelt and feed some ducks & fish actually ate the bread too!! Then went had a family lunch at my parents house, then we went out for dinner. Emily didn't get much of a nap & was fussy so dinner was horrible & I was thankful when we got home and she went to sleep & I got a break!!! Eric got me Dutch Bros, a sweet card, some pretty flowers, some shopping money for after the baby and I got 2 charm necklaces ... One with a "E" for Emily and one with a "R" for the new baby!! I love them!!!! Being a mom is the greatest gift & blessing!! Emily is the biggest joy in life & so much fun & so cute, I'm so lucky she calls me mom!!! Now I just can't wait to have this sweet baby girl "R" with us!!!
1 comment:
Just think you will be celebrating with two girls!!! Happy Mother's day!
Post a Comment