29 weeks!!!
Woo hoo ... hello third trimester!!!! I'm so excited that the weeks just keep ticking by, only 11 weeks left which sounds easy but I'm pretty sure I just entered into the miserable stage and there is no stopping it. It's so crazy how different my two pregnancies have been! Emily's was amazing and such a delight being pregnant, I truly loved everything about it! This time I've been pretty uncomfortable and I've become one of those moms that say "I'm just so ready to get this baby out of me" ... I never got that before, because my pregnancy with Emily was so nice and easy! She is so low I'd be surprised if she doesn't just fall out soon ... haha! Lately I've been having wild leg cramps at night that hurt worse then labor I think! And I've been having some contractions that I can feel, nothing serious enough to go to the hospital, but it's uncomfortable for sure, I'm just hoping they don't turn into real ones and I don't go into labor early!! Emily has been really sassy & naughty & super full of her dad's energy and then add the heat into the mix lately ... so I've been extra worn out. This last week has been the hardest so far of this pregnancy. Hopefully this next week brings a calm 2 year old and some relaxation for me ... haha ya right!!
2 comments:
You look AMAZING!! Pregnancy treats you well.
You look AMAZING!! Pregnancy treats you well.
Post a Comment