
We had our 20 week ultrasound and found out that baby # 2 is a girl!!! I wish I could have an ultrasound each month, because I love seeing her! We watched her open her mouth and move her tongue and she had her feet crossed which was cute, and she would put her hand over one eye and it was just so cute to see that she already has so much personality and it makes me want her NOW so I can kiss those little cheeks and play with those little toes and listen to Emily giggle playing with her!! We were so shocked, we both REALLY were convinced it was going to be a boy, so another girl really threw us! Even though I thought it was going to be a boy I was hoping it was another girl, I think it will be better for Emily and we are sooooooo excited and can't wait to meet her. We have a name picked out but we are saving that as a surprise when she is born. The doctor said everything came back as normal on the ultrasound which is always nice to hear! I'm just anxious for her to get here I can't wait to meet her. She moves so much more then Emily did and I just feel sad sometimes because I can put my hand on my stomach and feel her kick back and she seems to apart of our life already but we have to still wait 4 months to meet her, seems like it's forever away! I'm excited to know that it's a girl and now I can go shopping!! Here are some pictures of the little princess :)






No comments:
Post a Comment