Duckies!!

The sunshine was back for the weekend so we got out as much as we could. We went on another bike ride to the greenbelt to feed the ducks ... Emily's new favorite outing!! This time they were insane, I've never seen that many ducks all in one spot. They were all laying down and before we could get off our bikes and get Emily out of the trailer they were swarming us. I look down and Eric's goes "hey I caught one" and so Emily tried to bend down and catch one too and she would chase them trying to get them. One flew off and she ran after it saying "duck come back, come back" it was cute! We had a lot of fun until we we turned around to come back and Eric noticed his bike had a flat tire. We were probably 1.5 miles from the house. I was just joking and said put your bike in the back of the trailer and I'll get in there too and pull us home. Well we pretty much did just that! It was pretty impressive of Eric because there were some big hills to go up! I tried pulling them and I did maybe .25 of a mile and it was tough (especially being pregnant - I bet we looked so funny!!). So we stopped at the park to relax and play with Emily. We LOVE the sun ... just wish it would stay so we could have more fun times!!!  

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

Oh my gosh!! That is a TON of ducks. I would have been freaked out...they creap me out for some reason. So fun!!!