Okay, I know I said no more monthly post about Emily but today was a victory ... she turned 19 months and officially broke out of the 17 pounds and weighs 18 pounds exactly!!! She has been 17 pounds for 5 months, so it's exciting to see her finally gain some weight! I think if I could just keep her still she would gain more, but that will NEVER happen :) Plus it was a big day, I got to take her with me to vote, I felt like a proud mama to be able to take her to do that, and also lucky to have the opportunity to actually vote. And she got a I voted sticker, which made her very happy :) Here is a funny video of her today blowing her nose ... silly little thing :D! {**have your sound on, that is what makes it funny**}
No comments:
Post a Comment