So cute!!!

Eric has fallen in love with being a Dad I think!! He loves Emily so much and is 100% confident on his own with her, he'll take her all day Saturday and comes home with a smile on his face. He is such a great husband and an even better Dad! He gives her a bath every night, changes diapers all the time (mostly the poopy ones) with out being asked, he is so much help to me and he loves to play with Emily. She is 100% a Daddy's girl!!  I caught them playing with airplanes tonight and it was so cute!! Emily would hold one up in the air pretending to fly it and say "weee" it was the perfect ending to the day! I love my family and I'm so thankful that not Eric works extra hard so I can stay home but he is also a wonderful dad & husband too!!