Did I do the right thing??

I went crazy and just couldn't stand my long hair anymore and needed it gone, like asap - now gone! So I went somewhere and got it all cut off, unfortunately it wasn't cut straight so I had to have the cut fixed by someone else. However I wasn't able to get it fixed until the next week and just two days after the bad haircut we had family pictures and my friend Jessica stayed the night for a slumber party and we decided that I couldn't do family pictures with a bad haircut and a bad hair color (the regrowth was REALLY bad!) so Jessica colored my hair ... from a box from Target, but actually I really like the color and now that I got the cut fixed I feel good about it all. 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! I am going to get a box color too....the blonde looks bad now.