♥ 11 Months Old ♥


15lbs. 11oz. (4%)

I'm starting to think I have a midget child, she is so skinny and has been around the 14/15 pound weight for 4 months now! This has started off as a bad month, she has had croup, a bad cough, runny nose and a fever for most of the month :{ I feel bad for her! I luckily caught the croup very fast and the doctor was able to give her a steroid treatment and it worked with in hours, so I was thankful for that! She is walking 100% of the time!! Towards the end of last month she was walking but she would still crawl if she fell and then she would crawl over to a wall or something that she could stand up and then she was off walking again. This month she figured out how to stand up all by herself! So no more crawling! She will play peek-a-boo with herself as she is walking around - it's funny! She still has just 4 teeth. She knows how to sign "more" & "thank you", she is off formula and on whole milk, she is saying "mama" a lot, she says "nana" and "baba" and "dada" and just babbles a lot, she is learning to sit down when I ask her too, she drinks with the sippy cup most of the time, she loves peaches, toast, graham crackers, baby food that has meat in it (turkey and sweet potatoes, beef and veggies, chicken and rice), yogurt, apples slices, scrambled eggs and always wants to try what we are eating. I got her a some Easter decals for the window and they have a bunny on them. I'll say to her "where is the bunny" and she'll go over to the window with the bunny on it and point to the bunny and then give the bunny a kiss. We are still working on "no" and getting her to obey it is HARD! Not much is off limits to her in my house so maybe it's because she doesn't hear the word often it's hard to learn, plus she is still pretty young to understand things. I had been slapping her hand when she would touch something I didn't want her to, well the other day she stuck her hands in my paper shredder and I told her no and she tried to slap my hand - little stinker!! So I'm not going to slap her hands anymore, I don't want her to think that is okay to hit. So we'll just keep working on it and I know someday she'll understand it and hopefully obey it :) Eric's heart has melted with Emily this month! When he comes home she'll throw her arms up in the air and walk over to him with a huge smile on her face and she wants her Daddy, it's soooo sweet!! Eric quit smoking {YEAH!!!!!} so he has taken Emily in his truck on a few little just Daddy/Daughter trips. It's nice that he wanted to spend time alone with her. She is DLG in our house (Daddy's Little Girl)! She is learning to walk in shoes (she thinks they are toys - so it's hard to keep them on her feet). She finished her swimming lessons & we've taken her swimming a couples times and she just loves the water! She totally FREAKS out when I leave the room, she cries and looks for me. She loves to be outside, but doesn't really know what to think of grass, she doesn't like it to touch her. She like to climb on/in the dishwasher and fridge (hence the new baby gate). She likes to play in the laundry room and with the dryer. She throws everything on the groud - it's a game for her because I pick it up! She is just so happy and easy going all the time. Her 1st birthday is so soon, it just blows my mind how much she has changed and how fast that year went by!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I think she melts EVERYONE'S hearts! I can't believe how much she's changed. Getting to be such a big girl!

Bastian Duo said...

Such a cute girl!! i LOVE her sandals!!!