{This was actually taken by Eric's friend when they were flying a couple weeks ago}
I never thought I'd see the day that my heart would change and I would say to Eric "I like flying" but that day came yesterday and those words did come out of my mouth! I just love how comfortable and roomy this new plane is, I feel relaxed in it and it's something fun that we can all do as a family and we can all enjoy it and Eric got me a super cute PINK headset so hence the change of heart! :D I've really only had 1 great flying experience which is when we flew along side Eric's friend Butch to Sulphur Creek for breakfast to celebrate being pregnant BUT this time was right up there in the fun factor for me. We just took off with no where to go but we had to head in a way that the sun wasn't shining on Emily which put us going towards Melba/Marsing. We were flying and Eric saw a landing strip in some field on the edge of a cliff and we landed there. It was sooooo beautiful!! The pictures really don't do it justice! Then from there we flew over my Aunt Renee & Uncle Dave's house. She wasn't expecting it and just about gave her a heart attack! Then we decided to fly home then all of the sudden we found our self over a grass landing strip at a home that belonged to Eric's friend. We flew over to check it out and then just landed the plane at their house! They were such nice people and invited us in as if they had been expecting us. Both landing experiences were the first for me, and lot of fun to do something that wasn't normal but still safe :) We live in a beautiful place and it's so fun to experience it from above and I'm very thankful that we get to have great family times like this!
Lake Lowell
Little miss Emmy having fun {but she wouldn't wear her headset this time, so I don't know how much fun that was}
At the end of the landing strip ... so pretty!!!
Kind of a neat hill ... half was dead and half was green grass
My Aunt & Uncle's property
The picture my Aunt took from us from the ground
At the friend's house. Such a beautiful night!


No comments:
Post a Comment