Eric has be spending a lot of time getting the plane clean and this morning he asked if Emily & I would like to go for our first flight in the new plane after church, so of course we said yes! It was quick but fun! I love this plane and all the room it has! Emily loves flying and keeps her "head set" on the whole time! We are thankful to be able to have such unique experiences at our finger tips!
Love that face!
What I like most about this plane is that we sit side by side and I'm not shoved into a tiny hole behind him anymore!
Just chill the whole time!
For a treat with her dinner she got a graham cracker for the first time and LOVED it! See those tiny teeth marks in it, so cute!
Isn't she cute?! Random fact - She can fit into 12/18m pants - but had on a 3m sweater the other day - same brand - maybe she will be a model :)
Just a clip of her walking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Before we know it crawling will be a thing of the past!
No comments:
Post a Comment