Emily's First Christmas ~ Ornaments 2011



As a child we always got a new Christmas ornament each year, so I wanted to make it a family tradition with Emily. Since this will be her very first Christmas I knew the ornament had to be something special. I found this idea on Pinterest, the one on there was a little simple so I made some changes, I L-O-V-E how it turned out! I hope when Emily is older it's something special to her. We did it while she was sleeping in her car seat. It took two attempts to get it and thankfully she didn't wake up until it was done.

Hanging on her pink Christmas tree in her room...

Her cute little hand ... precious!
 

One good thing about the name Emily {in addition to being cute!} is it's normal, it's simple, it's common and I'll always be able to find her stuff like this ...

1 comment: