My Mom made my Christmas stocking when I was little and I wanted to make a special one for Emily too. So my Mom offered to help me and my Aunt Debbie said she would embroider Emily's name on her stocking. So we all met up today at my Aunt's house to make Emily's stocking. Since we were in the stocking making mood my Mom made Luise (their foreign exchange student) and my brother Jake's daughter Elinor (they call her by her middle name Bambi) a stocking too. I had extra fabric from Emily's stocking so Bambi's stocking is a lot like Emily's. They turned out so cute!! I'm excited for Emily to get a little older and be excited about it. THANK YOU Mom & Aunt Debbie for all the help!!!!!
Emily looked so cute in her Christmas dress but the she threw up all over it :{
Some how she managed to do this when we were not looking! Crazy baby!
Bambi's and Luise's stockings!!
I love seeing 3 Christmas stockings hanging in my house ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment