Emily's 1st Flight!!

Eric bought Emily a "headset" and we finally got it so we decided to take her up for her first flight. Eric's friend Butch was really kind and offered to let us use his plane. We were getting ready to go and my friend Jessica called me and I invited her and it worked out that she was able to come! The plane seats 4 so there was an extra seat & I'm so glad she came, it was a lot of fun having her there! The plane only had one large seat belt in the back so the car seat wouldn't work like we thought it would, so Jessica held her for most of the flight and I got to hold her for a little at the end. It was a perfect day for a flight, no wind, no turbulence - just the way I like it. We just buzzed around the Caldwell area. Emily LOVED it!! She was so calm and relaxed the whole time. Normally she doesn't sit still - ever - so something about it she really enjoyed. Although the plane wasn't too loud it would be nice to have a real baby headset that would stay on her head better, but honestly I think she liked the noise. Her eyes got big when we took off, but she seemed really happy the whole time. I think it just filled Eric up with excitement. He was a very proud Daddy and had a lot of fun taking Emily for her first flight! He wanted to take her again today but it was too windy, so I know he is already dreaming of the next time he can take her. She is a lucky kid, she is going to have a lot of fun growing up with Eric as a Dad - I see them being airport rat pals in the future :) Thank you Jessica for coming and thank you for the pictures, I'm excited to put them in Em's baby book!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So fun!!! What GREAT memories for that little girl and you guys!