Just because I'm a mom doesn't mean I'm automatically okay with poop ... not sure I'll ever be!! Emily hadn't gone poop in a couple days & yesterday she had a SUPER HUGE blow out diaper - there was poop all over & I didn't know what to do, so I cut her poopy onsie off her where the poop was! It makes me laugh so hard, that I actually did that, but I didn't know what else to do. Being a 1st time mom is a challenge but at least I can make fun of myself ... poor Emily got a weird mommy :)
I just love that little tush!!
********************************************************************
Okay .... here is another not so good Mom moment ....
I do this one ALL THE TIME ... I always forget to take it off her head before she gets in the car and I've found them around her neck, her chewing on them, over one eye and in this case over both eyes and she is asleep! I'm just glad she hasn't choked on pieces of one or poked her eye with the clip!
1 comment:
HA!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. She has such a cute bum!! Lincoln has a birthmark on his bum. I have had some not so good mommy moments too!
Post a Comment