Look what I found!

I was an odd child and for some reason I would save things in shoe boxes ... I have things from kindergarten (what kind of 5 year old thinks to save things they did in school to one day show their children? Odd, I tell you!!) through high school. For some reason I also have things of mine from when I was a baby. I have a baby night gown and this book that my Mom made me for Christmas right before I turned 1! It's dirty so Emily can't really play with it, but it was a fun find! My Mom was very creative and such a great Mom! I wish I had the talent and motivation to make stuff like this for Emily!
 
 
 

Here she is in another one of my night gowns from when I was a baby that I found...

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

So cute!!!! I think that is wonderful that you have that stuff. I am sarting a pile of Lincoln's stuf that I won't give away.