


7lbs. 4oz. (6%)
19.5 inches long (4%)
I can't believe that 1 whole month has past since Emily has joined our family. I want her to stay a baby forever! I already miss those first few weeks with her, when she was so tiny. She has been growing like a weed! She is getting so big, she has gained 1 pound, 1 ounce and grew a half an inch since birth. She has so much personalty, I just love to watch her and her expressions, she is so cute. She smiles, but I think they are all by accident still, either way, it's so cute when she does smile. She even has a cute dimple! She started sucking her tumb the other day, she has a hard time finding it and getting it in her mouth, but when she does, she stucks that tumb hard - so cute!! She loves to be on her tummy and she loves to take baths & rides in the car and lay in her bouncer. She has colic so she isn't sleeping much and crying pretty much all day long. She also has really bad baby zits, poor baby! Her eyesight is getting better - she can follow you with her eyes and see farther away now. She loves to look at pictures in books, suck on her hand - can't always find that thumb, lay on her changing table & stare at her name on the wall, to lay on her back and kick one leg and smile, it's so cute! She loves to sleep on my chest, which just melts my heart! She is starting to get into more of a routine and sleeps about 4 hours at night. She is starting to make what I call talking noises. Her voice is so quite and sweet - I love hearing it! She also is so strong and lifts & holds her head up really well. She is just such a joy and a blessing and I can't imagine our lives with out her, she just completes our family!
1 comment:
She is so cute!!! I can't believe how much she has changed. I love her little baby acne and all!
Post a Comment