BLACKSTEAD BUILDING COMPANY

Eric has been working for Blackstead Building Company for around a year now and LOVES being a part of the team there. I think this is probably his favorite builder he has worked for. He is the the foreman there and he has been working on their Parade home in Spurwing and they just had an open house for it last night and it won all the Parade of Homes awards in it's category ... first place, first place master suite, first place exterior design, first place interior design & finish, best decorated, and best overall! It's a GORGEOUS home!! I'm really proud of Eric and all the hours he puts in and all his hard work for his family! It's such a nice thing to be able to stay home and be mommy and not worry about having to work. His boss Rod has become such a good friend & mentor to Eric and is such a kind person. I'm really glad Eric is happy where he works and enjoys what he does. For more info see www.Blackstead.com



















**pictures from www.Blackstead.com

No comments: