
We have 9 months to pick out and agree on this baby's name and we are down to just 6 weeks before this baby is here and we still can't agree on a name for it.
We do agree that if it's a boy it's name will be Caleb but we can't agree on a middle name for it. Here are some options we've talked about for boy middle names: Casey, Jaxon, Ray or Jacob - but we can't agree on one!
Then if we have a girl I'm worried that we are going to leave the hospital with a cute baby girl who doesn't have a name because we can't agree. The one thing we do agree on for a girl is the middle name of Grace - it's his Grandma's middle name, our due date is her birthday & she passed away so it would be a special middle name for our baby girl. Here are some girl names we've talked about ... Bristol, Milee, Calie, Piper or Emily, but again we can't agree on one!
So does anyone want to share name ideas with us - maybe it would help ....
1 comment:
Boys: for a middle name I like a one syllable name: James or Jax. I also really like the names Jace, Chase, Collin,
Girls: I like Jennaleigh (but that may be too much for you :) or just Jenna. I have a friend named Kira and I love that name. Alexia, Marla, McKenna
Good luck... I know this is super hard... I change favorite names all the time. I am so excited for you Holly! I hope all goes well in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to see baby!
Post a Comment