Someone today told me that I had that pregnancy glow - I just laughed because I couldn't feel more ugly then I do now. I'm so HUGE I can't imagine getting any larger! Still not a single stretch mark but I have a feeling that might change. My belly is so tight & feels like it would be impossible to grow anymore! Nothing feels better then being in my pjs - poor Eric hardly ever sees me looking normal any more! The baby has dropped some and it's A LOT of pressure down there, which I hear will just get worse so I'm not looking forward to that. I guess if I make it through this whole pregnancy with out peeing my pants I'll feel blessed ... lol! I haven't been sick this whole time until this last week and all of the sudden I've have had nausea, bad heartburn, I've been dizzy, tired, cold & to top it all off leg cramps - weird - I'm not sure what is going on, but I hope that will pass.
Our goal (well my goal - Eric just has to do it) is to have Eric paint the nursery this week. We were going to wait until the baby got here but I just want it done, so we are just going cream for the walls and I'll decorate it more once the baby is here, but this way I can have things in the spot I want them & the baby wont have to breath paint fumes. My Mom came and helped me organize all the stuff I got from my baby shower, put together the baby's bouncer, did laundry, go the diaper bag ready & went to my ultrasound this week so that was extremely helpful and now I feel more relaxed & ready to have this baby!

2 comments:
I swear you are the cutest pregnant girl ever. I just had to say how happy I am for the 2 of you. I am excited for your little one to join your family. Good Luck Holly with everything! You are going to be an Awesome MOm!!
Love that you got all of the stuff put away. Love that you are starting to nest for this little one. I CAN'T EVEN WAIT!! No too much longer!
Post a Comment