26 WEEKS!!


So just a little under 100 days to go!!! And I'm so READY to have this baby - not because I don't like being pregnant (because I love it) I'm just so dang excited to meet this baby & be a mommy! The baby has been pretty active these last couple weeks & it's almost like teasing me - saying I'm here but you still have to wait 100 days to see me. That probably sounds strange but I've been waiting a LONG time to have a baby and now that I can feel it and I know it's there I just get so excited & I want it now! So I try not to think too much about it but that's hard to do when it wont stop kicking me. I guess I should just try to relax - I'm sure the rest of the time will go by fast. Plus I really don't want to actually be in labor so that part can still wait the 100 days!

So I've been feeling great & baby is going great & wiggling around all the time! I'm still having back aches, leg cramps & bloody noses but it's not a big deal - nothing I can't handle. I've been having some weird cravings like lucky charm cereal & cheddar cheese - a bag of jalapeno chips with a tall glass of orange juice - top ramen with cheddar cheese on top & lots of soy sauce.

We got most of the nursery done - I'm just waiting on the changing table to get here - well and the sex of the baby so I can paint it, but it's pretty much all complete.

We have another ultrasound in about 5 weeks, so we are excited to see the baby and how much it's changed from 20 weeks to 31 weeks! Hopefully everything is good on the ultrasound & if so then we plan on having the baby at the birthing center in Nampa, which I'm really excited about that!

4 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

Oh, the second trimester cravings...gotta love em! Can't wait to meet this little one...and we missed you at the dinner when I was in Boise! Wanted to you and the belly! :)

Kristen said...

Wow to me it seems like your pregnancy is flying by! Although it never feels that way to the one who is actually pregnant. We just moved to Boise and are looking to buy a house in Kuna or Nampa so I was sooooo excited to read on your blog that there is a birthing center in Nampa! Not that we are planning on having another little kiddo for a while, but I want to go the au natural route the second time around. I can't wait to hear in 100 days how your birthing experience goes there! I'm sure you will do great!

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Kristen - If you ever have another baby and want to try a birthing center I've heard that this one in Meridian is AWESOME ... http://www.thebabyplacehome.com/
It looks super nice. We live in Nampa & our doctor is here so we are stuck having this baby at the birthing center in Nampa - which looks nice but nothing compared to the place in Meridian. Anyways I'll let you know how Nampa works out :)

THE CORMELL FAMILY said...

Laura - I'm sorry I missed the girls night out :( I bet it was fun! Well just think I bet next time you come to Boise I'll have my baby!!!