BABY ROOM PICTURES

Since we don't know the sex of the baby we are waiting until it comes to paint the nursery & decorate it & make new bedding if it's a girl. I have all the main pieces of furniture in the room but it's not cute/complete yet - that will have to wait until after our baby is here:

The stroller & car seat - we haven't put it together yet ...



My SUPER cute diaper bag...


The crib & the boy bedding...


The changing table with a hamper! I'm excited about this...

Dresser...


The closet with lots of diapers & hardly any clothes but a few for either sex....


The COMFY rocking chair for nursing & rocking baby...

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

Love all of your cute stuff!! There are a few of those clothes in your closet that I have too! I bought the brown little winter full body coat thing today!! So excited for you!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you! I love how the room is coming together everything looks great! I can't wait to find out what you are having :) -Malina