I still don't feel pregnant. I always am looking at my belly in a mirror to make sure it's still there. I think I felt the baby move a few times about 3 days ago but I'm not 100% sure it was baby because I haven't felt it since. Is that normal??
Well we did get to hear the heartbeat a couple weeks ago and that is always exciting. In 2 weeks we have our next ultrasound. I'm so excited to see this baby. It's been almost 10 weeks since we last saw it so I can't wait.


4 comments:
I wish I could tell you what was normal, but I can't. I think you look absolutely gorgeous and are absolutely glowing! And, your post on my blog cracked me up. Oh man, that would have to be last man on earth type situation and I'm sure he feels the same about me. I am taking things slow with the guy I've been hanging out with. Not freaking out is not exactly my strength, but I'm working on it! Glad all is well for you and I hope you post pics of the little one!
I think that you look fantastic!! I can't wait to hear how the next ultrasound goes. Enjoy the time when your insides are not getting kicked...soon it will be constant!
After being pregnant 8 times I can tell you that it can be TOTALLY normal ;) It could be caused by bowel distention. (ie you need to poop lol ;) It's also normal that you feel the baby one day and not for another couple of days. They constantly move. Sometimes they turn around and kick towards your back, making feeling movement harder.
You look great! Congratulations Holly!
That's totally normal! My belly changed all the time during the first and second trimester. I think it depends how the baby is situated. Second, I didn't really feel Marshall and know it was him til maybe like 25 weeks. Its a crazy feeling! But it's good at the same time because you know they are healthy!
Post a Comment