4 MONTHS & Growing

Seems like I don't post anything by belly shots these days... I've made it to 4 months!!!!! I thought it would take so long to get here, but the time has gone by so fast.

I think I'm the luckiest pregnant person because I haven't been sick once! I sometimes get dizzy and hate food but that is as bad as it's been. I think it's just God being extra nice to me, because I went through menopause earlier this year & no person should have to go through menopause & a rough pregnancy all in one year - right?


One thing that has been odd to me is my belly is small in the morning and then HUGE at night. It seems to grow when I eat food. It's very strange & I'm not sure if that is normal or not, but I guess my skin is just getting practice to really grow here soon.


So we have officially decided not to find out the sex of the baby. It's really important to Eric and I wasn't on board with it but I've come around and I think it will make that moment once it arrives even more exciting, so we are going to wait. They have something called an Ancient Chinese Birth Chart and it seems to be right for everyone I've talked to, so that's all I have to go off for the sex and it says we are having a girl. Eric is excited and wishing for a girl (I'm more on the boy side) but really it doesn't matter as long as it is healthy that's really what we want :) But it would be exciting since the Cormell family hasn't has a girl in I think 5 generations!


This baby is such a blessing and we are so excited to be parents and have our own little family. We've waited a long time for this. I just can't wait for April to be here!! Thank you to everyone for the prayers and gifts already!!!

3 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

You should be a pregnancy model!! No sickness, being a cute pregnant lady...you have it all!! :)

Jessica said...

Okie dokie. Can I see you sometime soon. I miss you and would love to catch up!

endlessglowbyjessica said...

Holly, you are just glowing! You look so beautiful, and I am so excited for you and your hubby! I hope the rest of the pregnancy is smooth sailing! I'll be praying for you! :)