BOTOX LIPS :D

Last week on Monday I woke up and I had huge - botox looking lips! I was freaked out because I thought that maybe while I was sleeping I ate a spider but before I ate it maybe it bit me, but I had a friend check out my lips and there were no bite marks so I then assumed that I had ate or drank something that I was allergic too, but I've never been allergic to anything so I didn't know what to do or what was the cause. Well every day they just kept getting larger and larger and then on the 4th day they got like a hundred little, tiny blisters all over my lips and they kept bursting ... it hurt really bad. So I went to the doctor and it turns out that I was probably having an allergic reaction to maybe green tea, limes and lanolin oil which is in all chap sticks, which of course I was putting on my lips! So I had to get a steroid shot to make my lips go back to normal and they were by the next day. But I just thought I would share the picture of the lips. It may not look like a big deal but trust me is was embarrassing and they seemed large....

Day 2:


Day 3:


Day 4:


Day 5 ~ Normal Lips :D

2 comments:

Davis and Laura said...

Of course I had to laugh at this. I'm not laughing at you...but with you, I hope! :) Looking sexy on the 4th day if you ask me! Love you, Holly!

Camille said...

That is crazy! You really do have lucious lips :)