I'm starting a new side business & I'm so excited ...it's with a company called Jewels by Park Lane. They have been around since 1955 and their jewelry has been seen on The Bachelor, Red carpet events, Giuliana & Bill and many other celebrity events!!
So I need help kicking off the launch to my new business and I'm looking for some cute and stylish people to host some parties for me.
They have amazing host benefits (which include up to $1,000 in free jewelry and even a mini vacation) but they also have benefits for the customers. So both the host and the customer can walk away with free jewelry. It doesn't get any better then that .... so who wants to play pretty, pretty princess???? If you do just let me know and I'll be happy to talk to you more about what you can get as a hostess :D

No comments:
Post a Comment