UPDATES...

FIRST: My sister Brittney moved to her Grandma's house in North Dakota - We miss her!


SECOND: My brother Jake is doing really well with his recovery from his accident. Thank you for all the prayers!!

THIRD: My Mom got a new puppy. His name is Oliver. He is a Cockapoo (sp?) He is so cute!!

FOURTH: My sister Ali asked my to take some pictures of her and her horse Shady because it's has to be put down. Shady has a unfixable problem with her joints and is in a lot of pain all the time. Ali has had Shady since she was a toddler. It's very sad.

FIFTH: I got a new very short hair cut! I got 4-5 inches cut off, it was very scary, but I LOVE it!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

I LOVE the hair Hawk! And can Alexis be any cuter ? I'm so glad that you get to have her every weekend. It's so neat. What changed to allow that to happen?

Email me :)

Can't wait to see you <3