This was a fun weekend for us. First it was officially the start to having Alexis over nights! We’ll be getting every weekend for now on and I can not tell you how much that means to me and to have the support and help from Eric - it’s just a VERY exciting thing for me!

There was a air show in Caldwell called “Festival of Flight” this weekend. It was free to the public. Eric “worked” there and even announced two of the performances! He did a very good job and made it very exciting and entertaining to watch! I was proud of him. Alexis didn’t really enjoy it too much. She did find a lady bug that kept her entertained so I could watch the show, so that was nice, but she later killed it on accident. We were driving home and she said to me “can I have a shovel?” it was funny and caught me so off guard that she would even thing about digging a grave for her ladybug - it was cute. Anyways I hope that next summer Eric will be able to be in the show, not announcing the show, now that would be exciting!! He is taking a lot of training from a friend named Bob Finer and I got to go watch him train the other day and I was very impressed by how much skill and knowledge he has, he is doing really well!! Also he may be selling a plane and getting a new plane, so more update to come on that...

Then Sunday after church we went fishing and invited PJ (Eric’s dad) to go with us. Eric makes everyone sit in certain spots on the boat to get the weight right (I think it’s dumb, but I just follow) and Alexis was scared of the boat moving so she went to sit with PJ. Well Eric was going fast and when he came to a stop PJ and Alexis came falling backwards out of the seat. PJ tossed Alexis to me, but he got a REALLY bad scratch on his arm. It made me sick looking at it and we didn’t have a first aid kit and it kept bleeding - it was sick. And you knew it hurt bad but he was a trooper and didn’t complain about it and was back up trying to make Alexis laugh, he’s a great guy! So long story short Alexis was the only one that caught a fish! She caught a bass with her “Scooby” fishing pole. It was awesome and she was so excited.

No comments: