I <3 MY SISTER

This weekend some things worked out and I was able to pretty much spend the whole weekend with my sister Bridgette and her kids, which I will probably never have that chance to do again and I sure did soak it up! My sister and I never really had a close relationship growing up and so it's sooooo nice that in the last few years we've grown to be very close! I'm so thankful to have a great sister like her! I would consider her my best friend (well next to my mom). She is such a strong person, a very patient person, humble, funny, she has such a big heart and is a wonderful mom! I just think that she is amazing and she is such a great blessing in my life! I just wanted to let everyone know it!

1 comment:

Kim Allen said...

That's great that you are becoming closer. My sista Heather said she saw Bridgette just the other day. Your page is cute by the way. I hope you start to feel better!