ROAD TRIP

Ali had a bowling tournament in Twin Falls this weekend and my mom couldn't take her so I said I would take her, then my sister and her husband went out of town the same weekend so I watched their daughter Faith, so we made is a road trip/mini vacation! It was a lot of fun! We saw Ali bowl, we went swimming, we played at the park, we went and saw some water falls, ate a lot of junk food, painted finger nails, wore a lot of lip gloss, ate a lot of ice cream, hit a parked car, got pulled over, got lost a few times and took a lot of pictures ... here are some of them!










3 comments:

Jessica said...

How FUN!!! I can't believe how big Ali is!! Whoa.

And of course Alexis is a doll and you look great. My question is... did you get a ticket after getting pulled over?!

Kim Allen said...

Wow that looks like fun! I missed out huh? Cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks Holly for taking Ali for me. I am glad that you were able to make a mini vacation out of it!
I Love You!
MOM