HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY TO ALEXIS!!


Alexis turned 4 years old on April 27th! She is getting to big! I got a Piñata and took it to her daycare the Friday before her birthday and all the kids had so much for with that. She wasn't the one to break it open, but she took some good shots at it.



Then her real birthday was on Sunday and we went to Chuck E Cheese! It's hard for her to understand some things and all month we've been talking about how her birthday is coming and that she is going to be 4 and not 3 - She kept saying "I don't want to be 4, I want to be 3!" After the party was over and we were going home she goes "who's birthday is it?" and after we talked about it she started to sing the happy birthday song to herself - it was funny!




Llee & Alexis
Her B-Day Cake

Faith & Alexis


No comments: