Pumpkins!!

We started a family tradition with Emily of taking her to this farm by our old house and getting her a pumpkin & her picture taken in her Halloween costume. So it was fun to go back this year and do the same with Rylee! They wore marching Halloween outfits that say "daddy is under my spell" :) 

So Halloween is one of my favorite holidays!! I love fall & pumpkins & dressing up in costumes & trick-or-treating! I'm super excited because this year Emily actually gets it and has been super excited about it. She asks almost everyday if we can go to the pumpkin patch. We went to Walmart the other day and they had a huge pumpkin display that she played all over for a long time & she even sleeps with her "baby" pumpkin! We've been having fun with the holiday so far with special glow in the dark skeleton jammies, crafts, spooky meals, pumpkin patch visits, a corn maze trip, Halloween tattoos & lots of pumpkins!!! 


We went to a corn maze last week with my neice Faith, we stayed all afternoon and had so much fun!! 

2 comments:

Bastian Duo said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! Lincoln has the same jammies only in black. Such a fun time of year!!!!

Camille said...

Ok I haven't been On here forever. Your baby is SOOO Cute! I just checked out your cooking blog too....I am totally going to be using that. Everything looks so yummy! Keep having fun times!