The Summer Bucket List

I just realized that since Emily started preschool last week summer is over and we there is still so much on her summer bucket list that we unfortunately didn't get to do, but we did have some fun!!! Here's what we did do:

- Feed the giraffe at the zoo


- Went to the Idaho Aquarium


- Got snow cones 



- Got a fishing pole & went fishing


- Went to the Discovery Center


- Bike rides on the greenbelt


- Fed the ducks


- Made s'mores


- Played a 2 new parks with splash pads, in Eagle & Meridian


- Made homemade ice cream


- Watched the new Disney movie Planes


- Got a kite & flew it


- Picked peaches


- Ride the tube on the boat


- Caught bugs in her bug catcher jar


- Play on the beach at the lake


- Got black licorice ice cream


- Went swimming at Aunt Debbie's 


- Went to the fair


- Watched fireworks


- Went to Bounce in Meridian


- Got a new pool


seems like a lot of fun but there are still about 20 things on the list we didn't get to do, so hopefully we can still cross some things off before fall gets here & if not we will try to do them next summer! I'm so glad I made the bucket list, it's sometimes hard to come up with fun things to do so this made it easy! I'm excited to add some new things to it and do it all over next summer with both girls!! I think once they are older it will be something fun they will enjoy making & then doing ... kinda a new summer family tradition :) 
 

1 comment:

Camille said...

You look so good pregnant and amazing for just having a baby. Way to go....Ok I think I am done dropping you comments. Everything is just so much fun to look at and I can't help myself :)