Emily has been back to her naughty ways & that means going poop when she should be taking a nap, taking off her diaper & then smearing the poop where ever she can reach!!!! We got smart after the 3rd time in 2 days of it and cut her feet off her jammies & then put them on backwards so she can't get them off & it works!!!!! She is so cute but REALLY tests every ounce of me!!! Being a mom to a wild child is HARD work!!! You really have no idea how hard being a parent is until you have a strong willed child & a naughty one to top it off! But I'll survive and maybe I'll wipe my poop on her wall someday ... haha not really, that made me sick thinking about :) !!




3 comments:
Oh no!!! That's horrible! I think I could smell it just looking at the photos of her 'decorated' door and wall :) That's pajama thing is brilliant though! Good idea!
OH MY GOSH!!!!! I hope that this phase goes away soon!!!!
Ok so I made that comment in the e-mail from your post way back when...I didn't know she was still up to her little dirty tricks. So sorry. I can only imagine. Way to get those Pj's on backwards :)
Post a Comment