39 weeks

So the end is in sight ... like just days away!!! I'm so excited on one hand, we can't wait to meet her & have our family complete & I'm excited to never be pregnant ever again :) but on the other hand I'm scared of the unknown & how I'll handle it having 2 kids. I'm scared because Emily was a hard baby because of her having colic & never sleeping so I never slept and was a sleep deprived emotional mess. My fear is that's going to happen again but on top of it I'll have a 2 year old to juggle too. So I'm prepared for that but hopeful it will be different!!! And I'm so thankful to have my moms help just a finger tip away this time! 

The baby is still breached so the plan is to have my doctor try to flip her around 3 times in the hospital and if it works they will induce my labor & if it doesn't work they will do a c-section that same day. I'm not really nervous just more anxious & ready for it to be over!! 

We decided to keep her original name, Eric just had to give into me spelling it how I want :) I hope it fits her personality!!

I'm definitely trying to soak up the time left that is just Emily & I, she's just so sweet lately and it melts my heart being with her. She LOVES babies so I know she'll love being a sister & I'm so excited she won't be an only child anymore & will have a little buddy!!! 

Wish us luck!!!