37 weeks

Now that I'm towards the end I'm doing a picture every week, trying to see if I can notice when she drops, so far I don't think it's happened. But it's sure blowing my mind that I'm down to just a few more weeks before she is here!! I got a cute hospital bag this week & all my stuff to take with me, I'm not packed yet, Time just flew by it seems & it's definitely feeling more real now. I'm very thankful this week to be living with my mom; I'm so exhausted so it's been a huge help to have my mom & family around to help with Emily & allow me to relax!! This week I've really been having second guesses about the name we picked out, I'm just not in love with it anymore & found something I like better but Eric isn't on board. I'm going to try to change one of our minds soon!!! I just don't want her to have a name that people will make fun of or that doesn't fit her. It's a lot of pressure coming up with the perfect name for someone you've never met!! Tonight we could lay our hands on my side and we could feel her little heart beat through my belly, it was probably the most amazing thing to experience & just makes me want this time to fly by even faster so she is here with us!! 

This is my seriously cone belly .... she LOVES being on that left side!!! Makes it hard to breathe and sleep and sooooo CRAZY to see!!!! 

1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

You look so cute!!!! Can't wait to meet little princess....I really wish I knew her name!!!!!