There isn't much to report this week. I had another ultrasound on my gallbladder and kidney and everything came back normal so they aren't sure why I'm having so much pain in my upper ribs but the pain is right where her cute head is so I'm sure it's just part of being pregnant sadly for me! Also sadly I notice I have a few stretch marks :( I didn't get any with Emily so it's a total bummer this time! But I've gained soooo much more weight this time and also a lot faster so I'm not shocked, hopefully no more appear!! I hadn't felt the baby move much so they sent me to the hospital for a stress test and right as I got there she of course started moving like crazy and everything was normal and they sent me home. However I didn't feel a lot of her movements it was showing, so something must be wrong with me ... how can you not feel a 4 pound human moving around your belly!? We are all moved in my with parents and my mom helped me go through all my baby shower stuff and we got thing organized now we just need to put the crib back together and we'll be ready for this baby!!! I'm REALLY excited!!!!!
She likes to lay her whole body on my left side ... feels pretty funny!!
36 weeks on the left with Emily and 36 weeks on the right with baby #2 ... it's neat to look at the side by side pictures and see just how different I'm carrying the babies! My belly is a lot more out there with this baby!


1 comment:
Those side by side pictures are CRAZY!!! Can't believe how different you are carrying her!
Post a Comment