Zoo!!


One thing on Emily's summer bucket list was to feed the giraffe at the Zoo, so we went this week. It was probably one if the coolest experiences I've ever had. Emily ... not so much, so was fine with me holding her next to it but she wouldn't feed it. They said its tongue was 18 inches long & it's purple & kinda creepy if you are 2 and it's coming for your hand. It was just so cool to get to be that close to such an amazing animal & to have it eat out of your hand, it was Definitely worth the $3!!

We went with my 3 sisters and my niece & nephews. It was fun for all us to get our kids together and them have fun. I think Emily liked the penguins, butterflies & monkeys the best. They had giant dinosaurs that made noises all around the zoo that scared her but I thought they were pretty neat. Her and Noah rode the carousel and she sat on the zebra and the chicken and really enjoyed that!! 

It was just a fun day & I'm excited we got the chance to all go together!! I can't wait to check more fun things off her summer bucket list :)


1 comment:

Bastian Duo said...

WOW!!! That looks like so much fun!!!