It's a busy day around here. We have my dad, my step-day, Eric's dad & of course Eric to celebrate. We went to breakfast with Eric's dad and his dad and Emily set off the emergency door alarm, at that time you know it's time to leave :) Then we had lunch with my family, went to the pool and had dinner with Eric's dad. I made a candy gram for Eric from Emily, that was pretty cute! It was a long day!!! I'm so thankful to have Eric in my life. He is a wonderful provider, loving & very hands on Dad, and a sweet & funny husband!!! Emily totally takes after most of his personality and loves to be involved in everything he does, she is for sure a daddy's girl!! I can't wait to celebrate next year with both of daddy's little girls!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment