Since it's been so hot I'm just calling it officially summer here. I made a bucket list of fun things I want to do with Emily this summer and we are already trying to cross some off. Here is some of the fun stuff we've been doing in the sun :) Hopefully we can accomplish most things on her list!!
*Get a fishing pole & take her fishing: (she is on her 2nd pole, the lake already claimed the first one)
*Try the new Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park in Meridian: (which we think she got E coli from the splash pad water!! but it was still fun)





*get a new pool ... her's last year got a hole in it :{

*get a kite and learn to fly it




these aren't on the list but just enjoying being outside & having fun:



















1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the naked gardner!! She is so cute!
Post a Comment