Lincoln & Emily's 2nd week at Soccer Tots :)
What's your name??
She knows that she is two :)
Playing with her daddy ... I love how she tells him to hide and then acts like she can't see him and then how she scares him :)
I'm might be a bad mom, but this is sooooo FUNNY to me, I just keep watching it and watching it and cry laughing each time!!!
This was adorable - we were leaving and I guess she thought Eric was coming too but he wasn't - she says "where daddy go" & "daddy where are you" ... she melts my heart!!!
We went to dollar day at Dutch Bros and we waited an hour in the car - this was once we got to the window and she was dancing - I love how she says "boo" to herself ... haha!
Blowing her nose ... haha!!!!
She was enjoying her reflection in the oven & it's so funny when she notices me with the camera :)
Her new thing is spinning in circles - all the time - she likes to be dizzy I think
She learned her first 3 colors!!
She takes after her daddy with her adventure side - she doesn't do normal, she likes the thrill of being wild :)
No comments:
Post a Comment