It's been an exciting week for this baby mama, I felt the baby move for the first time on Valentines Day and since theb daily feel the movements!! Such a neat experience!! I didn't feel Emily's first movements until after 20 weeks I think & then it's wasn't very often when I would feel her move so this is REALLY exciting for me!!! I feel 100% better! My belly feels huge but when I look in the mirror it's always smaller then it feels. Time is flying by with this pregnancy, I'll be 17 weeks tomorrow which blows my mind! It's make me more & more nervous about actually having 2 kids & the changes it bring with in our family & in my body & my mind and I'm SCARED I won't be able to handle it all. I know this child is a blessing from God and He wouldn't have blessed us with the baby if I couldn't balance it all. Hopefully Eric's mom will be here to help the first month which will be a huge lifesaver!! I'm really looking forward to next month & hopefully having my next ultrasound :) I keeping going back and forth about finding out the gender and I'm not sure yet what we are doing. I think it's a boy but I'm wishing for another girl. We'll see ...

No comments:
Post a Comment