Yesterday during her nap she had an explosive poopy diaper & when I went to get her up I found poop all over her clothes, mouth & binky. I was sick to my stomach thinking she ate her own poop!! I gave her a bath & a new binky & thought it was a one time freak thing & it wouldn't happen again. Well I was wrong! Today she woke up from her nap screaming and I went in there to see the sickest thing ever ... poop everywhere! It was on the wall, door, dresser, bed, on her sheets & blankets, poop nuggets all over the floor & of course ALL OVER her!!!! I hate poop & Eric wasn't home so I was all alone to deal with it. She had to get 2 baths to get clean and once Eric got home he scrubbed it all clean. And did with a positive energy, he is such a great husband!!!! I hope she doesn't get sick from any poop she may have ate & I hope it never happens again!!! She from now on has a sleeping dress code, something that zips up & she can't get off! Being a parent isn't a glamorous job but every challenge is worth it & I'm thankful I get to be blessed with this job, the good is WAY better then the bad!!










3 comments:
She is so naughty!!! I couldn't help but laugh, these pictures I'm sure don't even do it justice. You poor thing! Glad you were able to survive it :D Love you! You're a good momma!
WOW!!!! Reminds me of a story of when I was little, it was everywhere and one of my eyelids was sealed shut with dried poop. SICK!!! Eric is a good hubby to clean it up, I would have thrown up!!
OMGoodness!!! what an ordeal!! You havr such a good attitude even whrn things are really crappy :)
Post a Comment