I was in a way lucky this year. Saying Eric has a horrible memory is an understatement, so to my surprise he thought my birthday was 4 days earlier then it really is & brought me home a delicious birthday cake from DQ!! It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing, but I love him for trying & at least he was early & not 4 days late. Since my birthday was on a Monday we did a family party Sunday night. Having 19 people in my small home ... 7 of which were small kids was more noise then I've heard in a long time but I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family & I wouldn't want to celebrate any other way!! My mom made me a out if this world, Two-tier, fabulous lemon cake!! Eric Surprised me with flowers & a really sweet card, that I found when I woke up. It made me feel pretty special! Eric had to work so my parents & sister look me out to lunch at On The Boarder which was amazing!! I got lots of cards & some special gifts from my friend Sarah & family!! We canceled our dinner plans because Emily was sick & cranky so we had Dutch Bros & pizza, it was a nice end to my special day.








1 comment:
mmmmm......that cake looks delicious!!! Glad that you had a good day!!!
Post a Comment