When Eric lost his job we sold all our toys (the boat, the camper, the harley, the dirt bike) so since he has been busy we thought we should treat ourselves to something fun for the family. So we got a boat. It's 23 years. The outside was a little beat up but the inside is excellent condition. We've taken it out 4 times so far and it's been fun and Emily LOVES the water so hopefully we'll be able to keep it longer then the last one. One thing Emily likes the most is sitting on Eric's lab and driving the boat, it's pretty cute! I learned to drive it so I pulled Eric the other day while he wakeboarded and water skied. He even got wild and almost landed a filp on the wakeboard, which I think is really impressive since his hip is still trying to heal. Also Eric has been fishing and caught a HUGE bass!!
No comments:
Post a Comment