Date Night


My friend Sarah watched Emily so we could go on a date night with my friend Jessica and her date Jerry. We flew to McCall and had dinner at the Shore Lodge.We flew over Jessica's parent's house and her Mom made a sign for us ... it's below, that was pretty cute! Even though I have a lot of anxiety with flying with out Emily, it was a great time and I'm thankful we were able to go! The flight was so pretty, there was pretty much no turbulence and we had dinner right on the lake, and great company!
 
 
 
 
 

Jessica making me pose and I couldn't not smile ...
 
 

You can see sail boats on the lake :)
 
 

Eric telling Jerry another story :)

Thank you Sarah for watching Emily, I know she was in GREAT hands and had a blast with you and Lincoln!!! Thank you for the picture and video up-dates too :)!
She LOVED Lincoln's toys!
 
 Out like a light from all the fun!
This is a cute video Sarah sent me :D {you have to have the sound on so you can hear Emily}

2 comments:

Jessica C. said...

Thank you guys again so much for taking us up there. Had fun with you and I'm so happy Jerry got the chance to meet you. Love you both so much!

Bastian Duo said...

So glad that you had a good time!! We had a lot of fun with her too!!