The last 2 months have been flying by so fast that I forgot to do any update on Emily. So here are some things about her:
-Can sign more, thank you, eat {she'll say more and sign it at the same time}
-Can say mama, dada, nana, more, no, uh-oh, ba {for book}, ma {for milk}
-Says "ooooooo" all the time when she sees something that she likes, interest her, or sees something for the first time
-Knows how old she is {and will hold out 1 finger to show you}
-Can feed herself with a spoon
-She has 10 teeth
-Dances to music
-Knows a cow goes "moo" and says "moo"
- ries to put her socks on by herself
-Such a spunky and happy personality
-Loves her baby doll
-She likes to walk in front of us and then back up and sit on us, it's funny
-Is 17.5 pounds
-Imitates me when I'm folding laundry. She'll take a washcloth and try to do what I'm doing
-Loves to play patty-cake
-Will not hold our hand when walking - very independent little lady!!
-Tells me no and waves her finger at me
-Kicks and rolls balls
-Discovered the joy of climbing and is on top of EVERYTHING
-Throws temper tantrums when she is frustrated
-Likes to share everything with us
-Likes it when I pretend to sip out of her cup or pretend to bite her finger
-Loves books and looking at the pages
-Likes to go into a room and shut the door
-Loves the water hose
-Gives high 5s
-Hates to eat real food but loves crackers, nilla cookies, yogurt, peaches and all veggies
-Off the bottle {most of the time, it's harder for me to give it up and the time holding her}
- Loves to do any ting outside. When I say "do you want to go outside" or "let's go bye-bye" she gets all excited and screams and goes to the door.



1 comment:
Time has REALLY flown!!! I laughed out loud at the picture on her little car....that is a CRACK me up face!!! She is so funny and SMART!!!!
Post a Comment